4.24.2011

The Notebook



This weekend I have our family friend staying with us..... She goes to BYU and is waiting for her mom (my adopted auntie that lives in Virgina) to come to Utah to pick her up and take her home for the summer! My "auntie" unfortunately stepped on a piece of glass and cut open her foot.... leaving Danielle having no one to spend easter with. So now she is spending it with us!

After a long LONG week of everyone trying to get hair appointment's before they go back home for the summer..... or all the girlie's getting ready for prom..... I was POOPED! I lived at the salon this week. All i wanted to do was sit and relax and watch a movie!

Danielle was feeling the same way.... she had finals all week! So we decided to do our two favorite things..... Go get outback take out..... and lay on the couch and watch a movie! What movie do you think we picked!


WELL DUH!!!!!!! OF COURSE IT WAS THE NOTEBOOK!

The notebook is one of my all- time favorite movies! Defiantly on my TOP 5 List.

Noah you are the love of my life (sorry Dave, Noah has you beat!) The notebook is a story that draws you in and makes you feel like you are in the movie! You feel all the emotions they are feeling.... It make me want to make my marriage just like that! Noah and Allie are so IN-LOVE! I dont know how a movie that makes me cry 75 times while watching it can be my favorite movie but it is! Anyway if you have not ever seen it.... which i think all of us have.... ITS AMAZING!

Now I'm going to be a BIRD..... well I'm going to make Dave say i'm a bird..... But if I'm a bird Dave has to be one two! :)


P.S. You will only get the bird part, if you have seen the movie a few times! If you Dont get it..... YOU ARE A LOSER!


1 comment:

  1. Love love love that movie! All time favorite! Just saw water for elephants and i think you will like it just as much!! I think it has to do the the time period of the movie is why i love it so much!

    ReplyDelete