4.25.2011

Easter Sunday


It's so amazing to know that i can be repented for all the sin's i have made!

It used to be that easter was a small Christmas..... Yes i remembered the true meaning but.... ANOTHER HOLIDAY THAT YOU GET PRESENTS.... HELLO!!!!! I WANT MY DANG PRESENTS! :) anyway this year was so different! Guess what???? I think that kinsley might just be growing up!

Its alright everyone..... im still the same kinsley I will still run in-front of a crowd of random people and dance for them..... still be the one you will dare to dress like a freek and go shopping in the mall..... still the jokster!!!! Just a more mature cooler Kinsley! I'm so thankful for Jesus Christ and that he died for our sins! I'm so grateful that i can be forgiven for the rotten thing's i have done! That some day i can "hopefully" (nah i will) return to heaven and thank him for everything!

anyway.......

presents........... I couldn't help myself!!!!!! I dont tell many people this.... because its so so embarrassing..... but a few months ago, Dave and his friends were playing this computer game. I decided HEY.... I want all his friends to think im cool.... I will try and play this game, so i tried and SUCKED! I made them die like every 5 mins.
so when i got home guess what... THE COMPETITIVE kinsley came out! There was NO WAY i was going to suck at this game.... I sat home during the weekend and practiced practiced practiced! Guess what, practice makes perfect. But with a price, I kinda got addicted!!!!! Yes full on addicted to some dumb video game! Gave up my social life for a game! how silly is that!
Now i know why they are telling boys to not play to many video games.

Anyway, I gave up this game about a week ago.... DELETED it from my life :) (yes i know your thinking WOW what a nerd) I decided that maybe instead I would switch to a more productive game but still a game!
At youth conference we played wii just dance! Me and dave were having so much fun and dieing laughing! It was not only fun... It was a work out....

so the easter-bunny went way over budget and got a wii..... and all the wii "just dance" game's! Dave was so so excited, he was like a little kid! We have been playing it all night! The worst part about this game.... is i lose EVERY TIME! What the heck! ummmmmm i have danced my whole life and im lossing..... Dave has got dance moves I have never seen! I think he is a secret dancer..... It has been really fun and no worries im not addicted! This easter was the best yet! :)

6 comments:

  1. You are such a fun wife!!! I should do something fun for us like that!!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kins!!! Why are guys so much better at Just Dance?? We played that with Cole's family this weekend and the guys beat us everytime! (K it's not hard to beat me, but my sister in law is an amazing dancer like you!) What the heck!!! Anyway, I love you and hope all is well! I love your hair and I love the 'old' and 'new' kinsley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DANG! the easter bunny must love you more than me ;)
    You guys are so cute! You are so good, you're posts are so fun to read! I need to post. I'm too lazy. We need to get together so I can help you with that one page. Do you need any other help with your blog? Lets play please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks fun! We missed you on easter. Kinsley lets plan a girls night.....you let us know when and where! luv you!

    ReplyDelete