5.02.2011

A Walk to Remember


I'll always remember... it was late afternoon.
It lasted forever, but ended so soon.
Yeah You were all by yourself,
staring up at a dark gray sky,
I was changed.

In places no one will find,
all your feelings so deep inside.
(Deep inside)
Was there that I realized that forever was in your eyes.
The moment I saw you cry.

It was late in September and I've seen you before.
You were always the cold one
but I was never that sure
you were all by yourself,
staring up at a dark gray sky.
I was changed

In places no one will find,
all your feelings so deep inside.
(Deep inside)
Was there that I realized that forever was in your eyes.
The moment I saw you cry.

I wanted to hold you.
I wanted to make it go away.
I wanted to know you.
I wanted to make your everything,
All right.

Ill always remember it was late afternoon

In places no one will find,
all your feelings so deep inside.
(Deep inside)
Was there that I realized that forever was in your eyes.
The moment I saw you cry.

I think I saw you cry
The moment I saw you cry
I wanted to know you, i wanted to know you ....


Well right now im watching another movie that would have to be on my
"TOP 5 LIST"
A WALK TO REMEMBER

Why are all these movies (that are on my top 5 list) ones I sit and CRY MY EYE OUT ON!
I remember being in high school, sitting with all the girls
and watching this movie for the first time!

-Number 1 We were in love with Landon (the main character boy) he was and is so hot!!!!!

-Number 2 We all loved Mandy Moore! She is amazing in the movie, and her voice is beautiful!

-Number 3 The story is amazing! We all wanted boyfriends and husbands just like Landon!
most of us got them...... and the rest of us will have them someday

I love this movie so much!!!!! It's amazing and now that i cant stop crying
I think it is time for bed!
I think im really emotional tonight hahah!

I think we need to have a big girls night at my house and watch all these movies!
The Notebook .... A Walk to Remember....... Moulin Rouge
All the love, romance, movies that we can all cry and watch together!

let me know if your in....... Then we can play a day!

I love you all!!!!! Life is so short and something could happen to any of us in just one day....
so know that I love you.... and if something ever happens to any of us.....
i will see you in heaven some day!

1 comment:

  1. i love all 3 of those movies!!! I remember being in love with the movie A Walk to Remember! i dont know who all was there, you might have been, but the first time i saw it was with Brittany Warner... man that was forever ago!! such a good movie, if you dont mind id love to be invited to watch chick flicks, cry your eyes out movies with you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete