5.09.2011

Frustration

Well this post is probably stupid and should not be posted but I need to get my anger out some how!!!! And this is going to be how......
Anyone that knows me, knows that Kinsley (me) Is a people pleaser, and never wants anyone mad at me! I can actually dislike someone with a passion and still want them to love me and not be mad with me! I hate confrontation and stressful situations. This problem of mine as created me alot of stress and anger! As of right now i feel like just saying to everyone Dont call me..... dont ask me to do anything.... I am done! But i wont because i like helping others..... I more then like it i love it!

Well this PROBLEM of mine is really hurting me in my work life! I love doing hair, lashes, make-up and everything else i do! If someone asked me..... if you could have any job in the world...... what would you do? I would say the job i have right now... HAIR!!!! I love it! But you know what.... I have probably spent a total of 20,000 or more to get where i am! That is not including product, make-up, lash stuff etc.
So why the heck do I give EVERYONE "deals"? Why am i the one going in at 6am and working tell 11pm so that i can work around everyone elses schedule's????? ummmmm sorry to say but im the one you should be working around.... If your mad at me that i couldn't get you in ..... or i charged you to much..... that is your problem..... because im sure you could go anywhere else and they would charge you way more! Then after I made all these special arrangements and dont have a life im the bad person!

But guess what.... Im the one who is screwed! Im so nice that i give you a good deal.... stay up late or go in early.... and CANT SAY NO!!!!! Then im the one losing a friend or client because i dont want to answer my phone because i just cant say NO!
Im so so frustrated with this! I sit up and cry all the time because of this! I have lost more friends then you can believe because instead of going and hanging out with them..... im trying to fit you in a 11pm because you have work!
really all of this is killing me! You want me to come to your house to do it becuase your kids are there..... NO!!!!!!! no!!!!! no!!!!! you come to me!

you want a good deal because your my "best friend" SORRY No! I have 300 best friends.... and i would make NO MONEY! You want me to stay up late to help you NO!!!!! come in when im working and then i will do it!

I'm typing all of this but guess what..... you call me tomorrow and ask and i wont be able to say no! If your feeling like you have done this to me before, dont worry its my own fault.... if i could just get up the courage and say no to you.... im sure you would understand! And if it were one person doing this.... im sure it wouldn't be a big deal.... but this happens to me everyday!

I will try my best to be better with my weaknesses.... answering my phone would be the first one.... but I want all reading this to know.... Please try and be nice to everyone! Try to know that is someone is going ABOVE AND BEYOND..... please try and do something nice for them back! I know this whole post sounds super BEOCHY....... But i am really stress out about this!
And to my true friends..... thank you for forgiving me and forgiving me when i suck at calling you back!!!! This would prob. be the reason, because im out being a slave to the ones who could careless about me!

Well here is my ronchy post..... and this is kinsley mad! I norm am always happy and fun.... but now you see the not so fun side of me! Again let me repeat..... I LOVE MY JOB! I LOVE HELPING YOU OUT! I LOVE DOING THINGS FOR YOU! It makes me happy...... so please still come to me.... just know the things i said above i am going to start trying to do! My true friends never get to see me because im off working!

1 comment:

  1. GO KINSLEY GO KINSLEY!!!! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU! THIS ALL NEEDED TO BE SAID, PLAIN AND SIMPLE--YOU WORK WAY TOO HARD AND DON'T GET TO SEE THE FINANCIAL BENEFITS OF IT!! AND YES YOU ARE ALWAYS WORKING!!! I ATRIBUTE THIS AS TO WHY YOU GET SICK OFTEN....YOU ARE WEARING YOURSELF OUT!!! I LOVE YOU! YOU ARE MY HERO AND PERSONAL ROCKSTAR!!!!!XOXO

    ReplyDelete