5.14.2011

Tin-Foil Dinner's






There is one word I love to hear and that would be camping! Actually I DONT love camping, but when I hear that word it makes me think of one thing! TIN-FOIL DINNERS! (and smores) two of the best things in the world!

This wonderful weekend we got the privileged to go camping with the Perry's! Jack, Alisa, Me and Dave! We have this "special" spot that we norm go to..... but not yesterday :( There was no no NO way we could pass through the raging river that this swell has created! I cant believe how fast the water was coming down that thing! Anyway... we found a new temporary spot! It was so much fun! I think the only other reason I like camping is taking pics! The boys were like, Girls enough pictures! I said I cant stop! We prob took 100 pics.... of 1 camping trip!
Dave was calling me Grandma Toni! That would be my dads mom who always has this camera around her neck!
This "grandma toni" comment made me laugh so freaking hard!


Anyway i'm so happy we had so much fun! And grateful I got to eat my yummy tin-foil dinner!


1 comment:

  1. Oh tin foil dinners are sooooo good!!! I love them! Looks like you guys had so much fun! Im jealous!!

    ReplyDelete