5.12.2011

smile


Well we all know my year this year has been a hard one! But since easter I am trying to make this next year a GREAT one! To start off this "new" year I have been really trying to lose weight and get healthy! The stress this year has made me CHUBBY! So i have been working out like CRAZY! I am actually starting to finally see some results! I hope to see more...... but i know this will take time! I know when i get my jaw surgery and cant eat for 6 weeks.... i will deff reach it! hahah but i would like to do it on my own before! Anyway last week me and my cousin went and took pics to document me..... here is one of them! I will keep up-dating my self threw out the next few months! wish me luck.... well not luck, motivation!

p.s. dont wear horizontal stripes when trying to do weight loss!!!! just a suggestion! dont know what i was thinking!

1 comment:

  1. knock it off, you look great!!!!! but i get you. sending all the motivation possible your way!! go kins!

    ReplyDelete